Dermalux™ LED Phototherapy is an award-winning, non-invasive skin treatment which achieves excellent results. It uses light waves to accelerate the body’s own natural repair process, reducing the signs of damage, whilst boosting the overall health and appearance of your skin.
It can be used to treat a number of common skin conditions, including: Acne, Eczema, Dermatitis, Rosacea and Psoriasis. It is a perfect adjunct for use after injectable treatments and is combined within our unique and exclusive ReGenia facials.
Safe, quick and even relaxing
Dermalux™ is a clinically safe and completely non-invasive treatment.
It uses triple wave LEDs to deliver a combination of red, blue and near infrared light rays:
• Red is very good for rejuvenation and anti-ageing
• Blue is anti-bacterial so good for combatting any breakouts
• Infrared rays play an important role in stopping any inflammation
The light waves are absorbed by the skin and used to stimulate collagen production. Many of our clients even say it is relaxing!
Frequent sessions help keep your complexion looking younger, clearer and more radiant. Think of it as a regular workout for your skin!
Dermalux™ is British made and is the winner of a number of awards, including:
• Best Treatment – The Aesthetics Awards 2014
• Best New Treatment/Equipment – Cosmetic News Awards 2014